Seems everyone went through some situation or another in 2017 and the first week of January is usually the time for sober reflection on the best way to live differently. I know I’ve done that which led me to realize one of the key things that gave me the strength to carry on when I was at the lowest point in my life. I literally thought I had lost everything and got so depressed.
I now understand how people get to the point of contemplating taking their lives
I hope to at some point be able to talk about what I went through because I know testimonies can help other people going through similar experience.
So without further ado….(drum rolls please)!!!
- I BELIEVE – Maria Jenkins (Listen on Youtube)
- IT AINT OVER – Maurette Brown Clark (Listen on Youtube)
- VICTORY BELONGS TO JESUS – Todd Dulaney (Listen on Youtube)
- YOUR LOVE – William Murphy (Listen on Youtube)
- YOU’RE BIGGER – Jekalyn Carr (Listen on Youtube)
- TO GOD BE THE GLORY – Kelly Price (Listen on Youtube)
- LET PRAISES RISE – Todd Galberth (Listen on Youtube)
- TRUST IN YOU – Anthony Brown & Group (Listen on Youtube)
I’m a music lover – like I listen to every word, every note by the different parts of the choir and the instrumentals, I would follow the bass line and make up my own – that’s how much of a music lover I am. But these songs were more than just music, they were my lifeline and gave me the strength to fight what I was going through.
LOOK AT GOD NAW, IM SMILING AGAIN!!!
Outfit Details: Jacket – Zara
Jeans - Asos Shoes - Asos Bag - Mango Corset - Victoria Secret